2.0 TFSI Premium quattro AWD SUV
VIN #: WA1ECCFS7HR009707
Stock #: 17251
2.0L 4 CYLINDER
6 Spd Automatic
All Wheel Drive
Misano Red Pearl Effect
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Options & Packages
MISANO RED PEARL EFFECT
BLACK, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
DELETE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER
HEATED FRONT SEATS
PORT INSTALLED OPTIONS
AUDI GUARD WHEEL LOCK KIT
AUDI GUARD PROTECTION KIT
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 2.0 TFSI 4 Cylinder 200 HP
- Transmission: 6-Speed Tiptronic Automatic
- Axle Ratio: TBD
- GVWR: 4,894 lbs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Full-time all-wheel drive
- 68-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 140 amp alternator
- 1058# Maximum Payload
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Audi Q3
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 4894
- Engine Type : Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4
- Displacement : 2.0 L/121
- Fuel System : Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 200 @ 5100
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 207 @ 1700
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.95
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.30
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.55
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.16
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.86
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.42
- Trans PTO Access : No
- Transfer Case Power Take Off : No
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 140
- Engine Oil Cooler : Regular Duty
- Suspension Type - Front : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Axle Type - Front : Independent
- Axle Type - Rear : Independent
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.7
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Brake ABS System (Second Line) : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.3
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Autohaus Lancaster is Central Pennsylvania's premier Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, and Pre-Owned Vehicle headquarters. Our sales, service, and parts departments are the best in the region. Each and everyone of us has a personal commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We understand that it takes superior customer relations to make happy customers, and as we all know, a happy customer is a valuable customer. Not just a dealership; a destination!
Autohaus Lancaster, Inc. is your one stop location. We can arrange financing through Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche Financial. In addition to our franchise lenders, we also work with several other lenders including, but not limited to, Chase, Fulton, and Susquehanna. Please complete the secure credit application (filling in all fields) to attain pre-approval for the car of your dreams. We will then determine the absolute best bank for your specific situation and needs.
Contact us today at 717-299-2801
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
AUTOHAUS Protection Plans:
We are committed to providing you all the protection you might need to get maximum value from purchasing or leasing your vehicle! All Autohaus Lancaster's vehicle protection programs are available as single products, or value-packaged for added savings. Make your choice based on your specific needs for the protection of your automotive investment.
Click here for more information
Contact Us at 717-299-2801
Click Here for Details
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
EBAY AUCTIONS:The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 2-business days of auction close to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus all applicable taxes and fees) within 5-days of auction close. All financial transactions must be completed before taking delivery of the vehicle.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT:1. Cash
2. Wire Transfer (2-3 business days)3. Certified Check (See Definition Below)4. In-House Financing
5. Third Party Financing
OUT-OF-STATE BUYERSOut-of-state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees, and inspection fees in their state of residence. Autohaus will issue these customers a 30-day temporary transit tag to take the vehicle back to their state of residence, pay all applicable taxes, and get the vehicle re-inspected under their states’ guidelines.
TITLES:Titles will not be issued to the customer at the time of delivery. All titles will be delivered to the customer via overnight FedEx within approximately 10-business days of paperwork completion.
CERTIFIED CHECKS:A certified check is a personal check drawn by an individual which is guaranteed (certified) to be good. The bank holds the funds to pay the certified check, and, will not pay any other checks drawn on the account if such a payment would impede payment of the certified check. Unlike a money order, bank check, cashier’s check, or traveler’s check, the bank will not honor stop payment on a certified check.
CERTIFIED CHECK “HOW TO”Fill-out a personal check as usual made out to the entitled payee, take the check to your bank, and they will set the funds aside, and stamp the check as a ‘Certified Check’