2.0 TFSI Premium SUV
VIN #: WA1C2AFP7HA045406
Stock #: 17186
2.0L 4 CYLINDER
8 Spd TipTronic
All Wheel Drive
Scuba Blue Metallic
Titanium & Steel Gray
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Options & Packages
SCUBA BLUE METALLIC
TITANIUM GRAY, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
DELETE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER
3-STEP HEATED FRONT SEATS
PORT INSTALLED OPTIONS
REAR LOAD EDGE PAINT PROTECTION FILM
AUDI GUARD PROTECTION KIT
all-weather floor mats and cargo mat
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 2.0 TFSI 4 Cylinder 220 HP
- Transmission: 8-Speed Tiptronic Automatic -inc: sport program and manual shift mode
- 2.84 axle ratio
- GVWR: 5,423 lbs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Full-time all-wheel drive
- Engine oil cooler
- 80-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 amp alternator
- 1047# Maximum Payload
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 19.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Audi Q5
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Small Sport Utility Vehicles 4WD
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4200
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 4400
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 440
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 4400
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 440
- Maximum Trailering Capacity (lbs) : 4400
- Engine Type : Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4
- Displacement : 2.0 L/121
- Fuel System : Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 220 @ 4450
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 258 @ 1500
- Trans Type : 8
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.71
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.14
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.11
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.67
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.28
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.32
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.85
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 150
- Suspension Type - Front : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Multi-link
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Multi-Link
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.1
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.6
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.8
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.84
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.67
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Autohaus Lancaster is Central Pennsylvania's premier Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, and Pre-Owned Vehicle headquarters. Our sales, service, and parts departments are the best in the region. Each and everyone of us has a personal commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We understand that it takes superior customer relations to make happy customers, and as we all know, a happy customer is a valuable customer. Not just a dealership; a destination!
Autohaus Lancaster, Inc. is your one stop location. We can arrange financing through Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche Financial. In addition to our franchise lenders, we also work with several other lenders including, but not limited to, Chase, Fulton, and Susquehanna. Please complete the secure credit application (filling in all fields) to attain pre-approval for the car of your dreams. We will then determine the absolute best bank for your specific situation and needs.
Contact us today at 717-299-2801
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
AUTOHAUS Protection Plans:
We are committed to providing you all the protection you might need to get maximum value from purchasing or leasing your vehicle! All Autohaus Lancaster's vehicle protection programs are available as single products, or value-packaged for added savings. Make your choice based on your specific needs for the protection of your automotive investment.
Click here for more information
Contact Us at 717-299-2801
Click Here for Details
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
EBAY AUCTIONS:The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 2-business days of auction close to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus all applicable taxes and fees) within 5-days of auction close. All financial transactions must be completed before taking delivery of the vehicle.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT:1. Cash
2. Wire Transfer (2-3 business days)3. Certified Check (See Definition Below)4. In-House Financing
5. Third Party Financing
OUT-OF-STATE BUYERSOut-of-state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees, and inspection fees in their state of residence. Autohaus will issue these customers a 30-day temporary transit tag to take the vehicle back to their state of residence, pay all applicable taxes, and get the vehicle re-inspected under their states’ guidelines.
TITLES:Titles will not be issued to the customer at the time of delivery. All titles will be delivered to the customer via overnight FedEx within approximately 10-business days of paperwork completion.
CERTIFIED CHECKS:A certified check is a personal check drawn by an individual which is guaranteed (certified) to be good. The bank holds the funds to pay the certified check, and, will not pay any other checks drawn on the account if such a payment would impede payment of the certified check. Unlike a money order, bank check, cashier’s check, or traveler’s check, the bank will not honor stop payment on a certified check.
CERTIFIED CHECK “HOW TO”Fill-out a personal check as usual made out to the entitled payee, take the check to your bank, and they will set the funds aside, and stamp the check as a ‘Certified Check’