NAV PCM/Porsche Connect/ Blk Roadster Top Convertible
VIN #: WP0CA2A89HS221106
Stock #: P1632
2.0L 4 CYLINDER
6 Spd Manual
Rear Wheel Drive
Graphite Blue Metallic
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Options & Packages
TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED MANUAL
dual mass flywheel (STD)
WHEELS: 18" CAYMAN
GRAPHITE BLUE METALLIC
14-WAY POWER SPORT SEATS
BLACK, PARTIAL LEATHER SEAT TRIM
POWER STEERING PLUS
BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
NAVIGATION MODULE FOR PCM
PREMIUM PACKAGE (SPORT SEATS - 14-WAY)
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 2.0L Turbocharged Boxer 4-Cylinder -inc: direct fuel injection
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: dual mass flywheel
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Rear-wheel drive
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- 70-Amp/Hr 340CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 120 amp alternator
- 3649# Gvwr 704# Maximum Payload
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 14.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Vehicle Name : Porsche 718 Boxster
- Body Style : Convertible
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Two-Seaters
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 2944
- Engine Type : Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4
- Displacement : 2.5 L/152
- Fuel System : Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 350 @ 6500
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 309 @ 1900
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.31
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.95
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.13
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.95
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.81
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.00
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.89
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 340
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 120
- Suspension Type - Front : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Strut
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Strut
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 36
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.8
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Autohaus Lancaster is Central Pennsylvania's premier Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, and Pre-Owned Vehicle headquarters. Our sales, service, and parts departments are the best in the region. Each and everyone of us has a personal commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We understand that it takes superior customer relations to make happy customers, and as we all know, a happy customer is a valuable customer. Not just a dealership; a destination!
Autohaus Lancaster, Inc. is your one stop location. We can arrange financing through Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche Financial. In addition to our franchise lenders, we also work with several other lenders including, but not limited to, Chase, Fulton, and Susquehanna. Please complete the secure credit application (filling in all fields) to attain pre-approval for the car of your dreams. We will then determine the absolute best bank for your specific situation and needs.
Contact us today at 717-299-2801
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
AUTOHAUS Protection Plans:
We are committed to providing you all the protection you might need to get maximum value from purchasing or leasing your vehicle! All Autohaus Lancaster's vehicle protection programs are available as single products, or value-packaged for added savings. Make your choice based on your specific needs for the protection of your automotive investment.
Click here for more information
Contact Us at 717-299-2801
Click Here for Details
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
EBAY AUCTIONS:The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 2-business days of auction close to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus all applicable taxes and fees) within 5-days of auction close. All financial transactions must be completed before taking delivery of the vehicle.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT:1. Cash
2. Wire Transfer (2-3 business days)3. Certified Check (See Definition Below)4. In-House Financing
5. Third Party Financing
OUT-OF-STATE BUYERSOut-of-state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees, and inspection fees in their state of residence. Autohaus will issue these customers a 30-day temporary transit tag to take the vehicle back to their state of residence, pay all applicable taxes, and get the vehicle re-inspected under their states’ guidelines.
TITLES:Titles will not be issued to the customer at the time of delivery. All titles will be delivered to the customer via overnight FedEx within approximately 10-business days of paperwork completion.
CERTIFIED CHECKS:A certified check is a personal check drawn by an individual which is guaranteed (certified) to be good. The bank holds the funds to pay the certified check, and, will not pay any other checks drawn on the account if such a payment would impede payment of the certified check. Unlike a money order, bank check, cashier’s check, or traveler’s check, the bank will not honor stop payment on a certified check.
CERTIFIED CHECK “HOW TO”Fill-out a personal check as usual made out to the entitled payee, take the check to your bank, and they will set the funds aside, and stamp the check as a ‘Certified Check’